CareersGreat customer experience comes from a great staff experience! Keen to join a flourishing business environment? Read on.
We require an experienced Solutions Architect to join the team. You will work with our customers to dive into their applications and design innovative solutions that utilise Microsoft’s Azure cloud service offerings to achieve global scale for performance, security, and availability. This role contains plenty of pre-sales activity, so you’ll need to be a great presenter and able to build trust quickly.
You may also be required to design and lead development projects, typically for app modernisation, which will include facilitation of resources both internal and through third-parties.
You will work on highly-scalable solution designs that include:
- Web applications (Azure App Service)
- Database-as-a-Service (Azure SQL, MySQL Database for Azure, etc)
- Serverless computing (Azure Functions)
- Container infrastructure (Azure Container Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, etc)
- API integrations
- Log Analytics
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Cognitive Services
- CI/CD Pipelines
- IaaS solutions (Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, etc)
You will have a passion for customers, putting their needs above all else.
You will need to keep up-to-date with new and changing Azure offerings, and how they can be used to make our customer’s products better.
You will have a passion for technology, and a drive to continuously innovate with new products and features.
You enjoy a close-knit work culture that excels in customer service and collaboration, as well as having a good time both inside and outside of work.
You will meet or exceed the following role requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture and development, including, but not limited to .NET development
- Experience developing build and release pipelines through modern DevOps toolsets, e.g. Azure DevOps
- A confident consulting manner for engaging directly with customers
- Pre-sales experience highly desirable
- Have achieved or are close to achieving certification in architecting Azure solutions
This is a significant role in our engineering lead business, so you’ll need to be a brilliant communicator, have a sense of humour, enjoy delighting customers, and have a real passion for Azure.
We have a bunch of great people to work with, doing cutting edge work with some of Australasia’s most innovative companies. You’ll also get your birthday off!
If this sounds like you, please apply. Ideally, you’ll have the right to work in NZ, and already be resident here, or be unbelievably awesome, in which case we’d help you get your work permit.
Check out the role on SEEK: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/40977349?_ga=2.19822328.1758781386.1581992235-785311249.1579577290